I had an exciting moment while watching Saturday night’s new episode of “Dr. Who”—the introduction of a new character, Kate Stewart (left, played by Jemma Redgrave). Stewart is the Head of Scientific Research at UNIT and, as her name would suggest, is awesome. In fact, her bio on BBC One declares, “Kate is intelligent, quick-witted and has a dry sense of humour.” Here’s to watching her story arc develop over the next few episodes.
- Dear Kate: My husband just won’t go down on me!
- Dear Kate: My boyfriend doesn’t want me to move in with him
- 9 Kate-related Garbage Pail Kid cards
- Kate Flashback: Meteorologist Kate Bilo gets an on-air proposal
- My CompliKAITed Life: The Working Girl’s Guide to Surviving a Terrible Job
- Piers Morgan claims that Kate Moss kicked him in the shin. Twice.